Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Date: August 9, 2008

AM Weight: 198.5

Bike: Eggplant Ibis

Ride Time: 140 minutes

Ride Distance: 32-ish miles

Ride: From work (yes work on a Saturday) out to the Sand Hill loop via Charleston-Foothil-Page Mill and return Foothill-Shoreline.

Ride Thoughts: Rode with an Ace Bandage ankle support and it worked well – for about 15 minutes. Oh well. Simply a great ride other than that. Nice sunny warm day bordering on hot. Haven’t done this ride in probably four years but still remember every little climb and descent and detail. I guess I did used to ride it at least once or twice a week so that should be no surprise.

Date: August 10, 2008

AM Weight: ???

Bike: Eggplant Ibis

Ride Time: 30 minutes

Ride Distance: 0 – ROLLERS!

Ride: Rode the rollers on the deck.

Ride Thoughts: Rode the rollers on the deck since I’m solo with Jasper but also because I want to keep the legs spinning but reduce the wear and tear on my Achilles tendon. It still feels sore but less stressful. Had a fun time showing off for Jasper. I think he was having a hard time trying to figure out how the heck I stayed on there without falling off.

Date: August 11, 2008

AM Weight: 198.5

Bike: Eggplant Ibis

Ride Time: 30 minutes

Ride Distance: 0-rollers

Ride: Rollers on the deck again.

Ride Thoughts: Quite pleasant for not going anywhere!

No comments: