Friday, June 20, 2008

yay (26 of 104)


Got to the plane at 6 this morning and hit the ground running. Had great support and got the instrument all installed already! Yes! That felt good and makes for a very relieved little Roy.

Soooo found a price I couldn't refuse on Craigslist yesterday and pulled the trigger on buying a 1995 BMW 318ti. That should fit the bill and should give me a solid 28-30 mpg in the process. I hope the dang thing holds up!

Trying to pick a name for the car but it hasn't presented one yet. I'm thinking Rosa (a decidedly pink shade of burgandy), Gustav, Otto or Karl. I don't know. I might let Jasper name the car but usually he just sticks a y on the end.

Me: What are you going to name your new toy Ocean Liner?
Jasper: Ummmmm. I don't know. How about Ocean Linery?
Me: That'll do.

1 comment:

RoyBobJohnson said...

Whoa. Horrible picture.